- To re envision the real estate firm by providing specialized agents that handle multiple real estate services thereby keeping closing costs low.
- To provide local knowledgeable agents who put clients first where other firms provide salesmen.
- To handle clients real estate needs specific to their houses and their experiences.
- National Firms don’t know you, your home, or your neighborhood. We, at Forward Thinking Realty, swear to treat every client as the unique and special individual they are.
- Your home is your castle and we here at Forward Thinking Realty think you need the strength of an army to take care of your castle or get more castles.
- In times of hardship people adapt. Our company was born out of necessity from the tragedy of the coronavirus pandemic.
- We the people will overcome this adversity as we always do and as the coronavirus recedes we will help you thrive.
I am a licensed broker and certified paralegal.
I earned my sales experience working for the New York Public Interest Research Group. While I earned my legal experience from prestigious universities and multiple law firms, I use my varied skills and extensive knowledge to negotiate the best deals for my clientele.
By providing both legal services and being the real estate agent, I ensure that I keep closings costs low for my clients which means more money in your pockets.
Finally, I know how to find the inside scoop on any piece of real estate to get leverage for my clients. I am a Long Island Native born and bred. From Bay Ridge and Bensonhurst to the North Fork and Montauk, I handle it all.
Whether you are a first time homebuyer, an investor, just looking to move, or want to alleviate debt let me handle all your real estate needs.
APPLY TO JOIN